Roland Garros Posters from 1980 to 2013My favorite Tennis Grand Slam tournament is Roland Garros, will begin on the 21st May in Paris, France. I thought it would be interesting to see how the design trends in Roland Garros posters have changed during the years.
In this article you will find every official Roland Garros poster from 1980 to 2013. Which is your favorite? You can also purchase some of them here.
Nadal up to fourth on rankings
Former number one Rafael Nadal has moved back to fourth on the ATP rankings released Monday after winning the Masters in Rome.
Nadal, who slipped in the rankings after missing much of last season through injury, beat Roger Federer in two sets to claim his seventh Rome title.
The only newcomer in the rankings is Serbian Janko Tipsarevic, who comes in at 10 in place of Switzerland's Stanislas Wawrinka.
ATP top 10 as of May 20 (previous ranking in parenthesis):
1. (1) Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 12,310 points
2. (2) Andy Murray, Britain, 8,670
3. (3) Roger Federer , Switzerland, 8,000
4. (5) Rafael Nadal, Spain, 6,895
5. (4) David Ferrer, Spain, 6,740
6. (6) Tomas Berdych, Czech Republic, 4,700
7. (7) Juan Martin del Potro , Argentina, 4,320
8. (8) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France, 3,795
9. (9) Richard Gasquet, France, 3,090;
10. (11) Janko Tipsarevic, Serbia, 2,640
- Rafael Nadal settles an old score at Rome Masters – like a Ferrari to Roger Federer's Fiat 500 - The Independent
- Nadal beats Federer, Serena wins at Italian Open - Yahoo
- The Classico Returns to the Foro - Steve Tignor/Tennis.comRacquet Reaction Rome: Nadal d. Federer - Steve Tignor
- Rafael Nadal crushes Roger Federer to show clay supremacy in Rome final- THEGuardian
- Rampant Nadal shows class ahead of French Open by crushing Federer in Rome - MailOnline
- Nadal dismantles Federer for Rome title - TennisTalk
- Rafael Nadal dispatches Roger Federer for 7th Italian Masters title - UPI
- Nadal captures 7th Rome title in rout of Federer - Miami Herald
- Was Rome loss to Nadal the worst of Roger Federer's career? - USA TODAY
- Rafael Nadal dominates Roger Federer to win Italian Open - LATIMES
- Rafael Nadal gets No.4 seed for Roland Garros- TennisEarth
- Nadal cruises past Federer to win Rome title - Toronto Sun
- Nadal thrashes Federer in final - Express Tribune
- Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams raise the bar for French Open - TheAustralian
- Why isn't Rafael Nadal considered the greatest tennis player of all time? -News.com.AU
- Rafa Nadal flattens Roger Federer in Rome - Scotsman
- After losing again to Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer must fight on -- and on -OregonLive
- Rafael Nadal Takes Down Roger Federer, Wins Rome Masters - hispanicallyspeakingnews
- Nadal dominates Federer to win in Rome - USA Today - USATODAY
- Federer No Match For Nadal In Rome -ESPN
- Nadal, Serena set out stall for French Open - InternationalTHENEWS
- Rafael Nadal climbs back up to fourth in world rankings after Italian Open title - NewsAU
- Refreshed Nadal ready for French Open -ESPNUK